We want to hear from you!
If you would like to leave feedback on our website or on any of the services we provide, click here.
General enquiries: +44 (0)1722 439 540
Appointments: +44 (0)1722 439 555
Technical enquiries: +44 (0)1722 439 548
General enquiries: email@example.com
General enquiries: +44 (0)1722 417611
Address:Odstock Medical Ltd
The National Clinical FES Centre,
Salisbury District Hospital,
To learn more about OML, click here.
How to get to Odstock Medical Ltd
Salisbury District Hospital is 2 miles to the south of the city, near the village of Odstock.
From the ring road:
- Follow signs to Blandford and the South.
- Go up the hill and after the traffic lights turn left at the roundabout and straight on at the next roundabout.
- The hospital is 3/4 mile on your left.
- Enter at entrance B and take the next immediate right follow the road down to the car park. Please note, you will need to pay for parking.
- Clinics take place in the Glanville Centre, other OML operations are in the Laing Building.
How to get to Salisbury:
- From London:
- Take the M3 until you reach the A303.
- Follow the A303 until you reach Andover where you follow the A338 to Salisbury.
- When you reach the city ring road, turn left and follow signs for Salisbury District Hospital.
- From Bristol follow the A36 south.
- From Southampton follow the A36 north.
- From the West follow the A303 until you meet the A36.
By train and local bus:
- Salisbury is at the crossing point of the London to Exeter line and the Bristol to Southampton and Brighton line.
- Trains from London leave from Waterloo station.
- Travelling from the Midlands or North, change at either Bristol or Basingstoke.
For train enquiries call +44 (0)345 484 950, or visit the National Rail website.
- The hospital is around 20 minutes taxi ride from the station.
- Busses run every 10 minutes at peak times, and less often at other times.
For more information on local buses, call Salisbury Reds on +44 (0)845 072 7093, or visit their website.
From Heathrow airport:
- Take the rail airbus to Woking Railway Station; and
- From there, take the train to Salisbury.
- Alternatively there is a limited coach service from National Express. Call: +44 (0) 8705 808 080
From Gatwick airport:
- Take the train to Clapham Junction for the Salisbury line.
From Standstead airport:
- Take the train to Liverpool street station in London. Ttransfer by tube to Waterloo station for the Salisbury line.
From Bristol Airport:
- Take the bus to Bristol-Temple meads and take the train to Salisbury.
From Southampton Airport:
- Take the train to Southampton and change for a train for a connection to Salisbury. Some trains are also direct.
From Bournemouth Airport:
- There are convenient public transport connections with Salisbury but to get to the public transport, it is approximately 20 minutes by taxi.
National Express run services to Salisbury from:
- London Victoria
For more information, visit their website or call +44 (0)8705 808 080
Accommodation and local information:
Salisbury Tourist Information is situated in Fish Row, at the back of the Guild Hall, in the Market Square.
Call: +44 (0)1722 334 956