The OML Remote is a hand-held wireless remote control for compatible OML Stimulators, such as the ODFS® Pace XL. It is intended to be used to remotely pause and activate stimulation, trigger a test stimulation burst, adjust pulse width (intensity of stimulation) and switch between stimulation modes (e.g. Exercise and Walking modes).Read More +
The OML Remote is designed to enhance the experience of using OML stimulators, allowing the stimulator to be easily and conveniently controlled when mounted on the leg or warn under clothing. It’s easy to read screen, clear graphics and haptic feedback enhance the usability of the ODFS® Pace XL. The Remote also allows two ODFS® Pace XL to be controlled with a single LINQ connected footswitch, enabling applications such as correction of bilateral dropped foot and correction of dropped foot with hip, knee or calf control. The device is supplied with a plug in charger or it can be charged using commonly available wireless chargers (not supplied with device).
Technical spec table
- Classification: Class I medical electrical equipment, internally powered, portable and hand-held, continuous operation. No applied parts.
- Expected service life of device: 2 years
- Ingress protection rating: Rating of IP22. Vertically falling drops have no harmful effects when the stimulator is tilted at any angle up to 15° on either side of the vertical. Do not get the device wet. Protected against objects entering the stimulator of 12.5mm and above.
- Power source: Internal lithium-ion battery. Nominal voltage 3.7V DC. Rated for up to 1200mAh (note capacity may reduce with age and number of charge/discharge cycles).
- Expected battery life cycle: > 500 cycles for > 70% of initial capacity
- Battery certification: Cell is approved according to UL1642 and UN38.3 certified. The battery meets the requirements of Battery Directive and the battery packs are RoHS compliant. The battery is UL2054 listed and certified according to IEC62133 edition 2
- Operational Temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F) Charging: Wired: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F) Wireless: 5°C to 30°C (41°F to 86°F) Storage and Transport 1 months: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F) 3 months: -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F) 1 year: -20°C to 30°C (-4°F to 86°F) 45% to 85% maximum, non-condensing
- Relative humidity: 45% to 85% maximum, non-condensing
- Atmospheric pressure: 700hPa to 1060hPa
- Device size: Length 105mm x Width 52.5mm x Height 15mm
- Device weight: 85g