It can be controlled by one or two footswitches with the same control features of the ODFS® Pace, with the addition of an adjustable delay following initiation on the second channel. It also has variable stimulation frequency.
The device has been used for:
- Bilateral drop foot
- Drop foot with push off by adding calf stimulation
- Drop foot with knee flexion by addition of hamstrings
- Drop foot with hip extension by adding gluteals
- Drop foot and knee extension adding quadriceps
- Bilateral quadriceps
- Drop foot with triceps for reducing associated reaction
- Assisted cough for high level tetraplegia
Only available for clinicians
Technical spec table
- Output: Asymmetrical or symmetrical biphasic voltage driven waveform.
- Output amplitude: 20 to 100 mA asymmetrical biphasic output, 20 to 80 mA symmetrical biphasic output.
- Frequency: 20 to 60 Hz.
- Pulse width: 7 to 365µs.
- Output times: 0.2 to 6 s.
- Extension times: 0 to 1.2 s.
- Delay time (Ch. 2 only) 0 to 2 s.
- Rising edge ramp times: 0 to 2 s.
- Falling edge ramp times: 0 to 2 s.
- Flexible triggering: Heel rise or heel strike, adaptive, fixed timing or no time out
- 1 or 2 footswitches: Can be controlled by 1 or 2 foot switches.
- Intelligent footswitch: The sensitivity adapts to the weight of the user.
- Controls: Easy to use amplitude controls, test and pause switches, low battery indication
- Battery: PP3, standard 9V alkaline or rechargeable battery
- Weight (with battery): 200gm
- Dimensions: 125 x 70 x 26 mm (excluding controls and belt clip)
- Approvals: CE marked