Odstock 2-Channel Stimulator
The Odstock 2-Channel Stimulator (O2CHS) is essentially x2 ODFS® Pace devices in a single box but with additional circuitry to allow the two stimulators to interact.
Only available for trained clinicians.
Available to OML clinic patients only
Please enquire on 01722 439540 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It can be controlled by one or two footswitches with the same control features of the ODFS® Pace, with the addition of an adjustable delay following initiation on the second channel. It also has variable stimulation frequency.
The device has been used for:
- Bilateral drop foot
- Drop foot with push off by adding calf stimulation
- Drop foot with knee flexion by addition of hamstrings
- Drop foot with hip extension by adding gluteals
- Drop foot and knee extension adding quadriceps
- Bilateral quadriceps
- Drop foot with triceps for reducing associated reaction
- Assisted cough for high level tetraplegia
Only available for clinicians
Technical spec table
- Output: Asymmetrical or symmetrical biphasic voltage driven waveform.
- Output amplitude: 20 to 100 mA asymmetrical biphasic output, 20 to 80 mA symmetrical biphasic output.
- Frequency: 20 to 60 Hz.
- Pulse width: 7 to 365µs.
- Output times: 0.2 to 6 s.
- Extension times: 0 to 1.2 s.
- Delay time (Ch. 2 only) 0 to 2 s.
- Rising edge ramp times: 0 to 2 s.
- Falling edge ramp times: 0 to 2 s.
- Flexible triggering: Heel rise or heel strike, adaptive, fixed timing or no time out
- 1 or 2 footswitches: Can be controlled by 1 or 2 foot switches.
- Intelligent footswitch: The sensitivity adapts to the weight of the user.
- Controls: Easy to use amplitude controls, test and pause switches, low battery indication
- Battery: PP3, standard 9V alkaline or rechargeable battery
- Weight (with battery): 200gm
- Dimensions: 125 x 70 x 26 mm (excluding controls and belt clip)
- Approvals: CE marked